Dermatoglyphics Analyst Certification Course
Eligibility: Any individual above 18 years of age could apply for this course.
Course language: English, Hindi, Bengali.
Duration: 3 full days. (10am to 5pm) Usually conducted during a weekend.
Day – 1
- Introduction of the concept (pre-counseling session)
- Brief on HUMAN BRAIN & LOBES of BRAIN
- Left Brain vs Right Brain Theory
- Multiple Intelligence Theory (4 Intelligence)
Day – 2
- Multiple Intelligence Theory (4 Intelligences)
- Personality &Behaviour Theory
- VAK Theory
- Acquiring Method Theory
Day – 3
- Quotient Level Theory
- FingerPrint Types
- FingerPrint Identification(using centre and delta)
- How to scan Fingerprints
- Interpreting the report
- Counseling session Theory
- DMIT Counseling (Mock session)
- How to use software and its application
Course fees: (Indian rupees) Rs. 11,999/-. To be paid in advance.
Lunch, tea /coffee and snacks would be provided during the session.
Candidates will have to make their own travel, lodging and boarding arrangements.